Our team is responsible for the development and improvement of UltraPlay’s betting platform, used as a full technology solution for clients worldwide. Currently, we are expanding and we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Sofia office or work remotely.
The new team member will be involved in the development, improvement and maintenance of operational infrastructure in close collaboration with the R&D Department.
- Maintain and improve our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Maintain and extend our Kubernetes Cluster;
- Extend existing Infrastructure as Code;
- Administer and maintain our Cloud Server and Network Infrastructure.
The position requires experience with:
- CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Bitbucket pipelines);
- Infrastructure automation (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform);
- Web services management (e.g. NGINX, IIS, HA Proxy);
- Windows and Linux administration and command line;
- At least 1 year in a similar role;
Knowledge and understanding of any of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- MS SQL and DB administration;
- Docker and Kubernetes;
- Monitoring tools (Grafana, Zabbix, Elastic Stack);
- Networks and firewall solutions;
- Software development life-cycle;
- Working in an Agile format.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a creative out-of-the-box thinker.
- Be an effective team player.
- Be a driven self-learner.
- Writing documentation about problems and solutions.
We can offer in return:
- Flexibility to choose the start of your work day;
- Possibility to work from home partially or fully;
- Additional days paid leave;
- Sports card, free fruit and drinks and other smaller perks;
- Organized training and conferences participation;
- Additional health insurance;
- Regular sport and team activities;
- Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV using the button below. We would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.