Esports Analyst – Remote (night shift only)
UltraPlay is a multi-awarded betting provider, founded in 2010, offering a turn-key iGaming platform to online operators worldwide. Assembled by a team of professionals with vast experience in betting product development, operations, eSports, and marketing, UltraPlay is a trusted partner for delivering superior sports betting software and odds products to its customers.
We are presently looking for an eSports Analyst to join us on a remote basis.
The ideal candidate:
- Has in-depth knowledge and interest in eSports, especially CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends;
- Is proficient in the English Language;
- Is willing to work night shifts;
- Has excellent mathematical skills;
- Is a self-starter with attention to detail;
- Has sharp and fast thinking;
- Previous sports trading experience – an advantage.
- Follow eSport professional players and teams;
- Watch and analyze competitive eSport tournaments;
- Monitor betting markets for all eSport titles;
- Create and settle eSport events.
What we will give you in return:
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Additional health insurance and other benefits;
- Regular sport and team activities;
- Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development;
- Opportunity to grow within the company based on regular performance reviews.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV using the button below. We would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.