|We are presently looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Marketing department. The Graphic Designer will take a key part in the whole process of the company’s marketing communication and advertising efforts. He/she will be involved in the inception and execution of website designs, advertising and PR campaigns. The tasks of the designer will be focused on: creating diverse branding materials like banners, print ads, brochures, social media graphics, icons, visual improvements for landing pages, layouts for websites and video editing. The designer will be also involved in the preparation of corporate presentations, venue branding and the creation of printed materials for exhibitions and events.|
- Deliver the highest quality graphic design across all media channels;
- Develop UI designs and layouts for corporate and client-facing websites;
- Creatе visual solutions for company service presentations;
- Develop creative concepts for integrated advertising campaigns;
- Liaise with colleagues within the marketing team to ensure all messages are clearly and concisely conveyed through the designed content;
- Keep up to date with the latest design and technological improvements.
- At least two years of previous experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of web standards;
- Experience in the field of UX/UI design;
- A good understanding of corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media;
- Have an accomplished design portfolio/website;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, (Adobe After effects will be a strong benefit);
- Knowledge of the technical specifications of pre-press and the press media.
- Illustration skills and previous experience in the creation of animated motion graphics will be considered an advantage.
We can offer in return:
- Possibility to mix working from home and office;
- Flexibility to choose the start of your working day;
- Additional days paid leave;
- Sports card, free fruit and drinks and other smaller perks;
- Organised training and conferences participation;
- Plenty of company social activities to get involved in
- Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send us your CV and portfolio.