Human Resources Intern Part-time
Currently, we are looking for an enthusiast to join our HR team as an Intern for a 30-hour part-time position.
• Working closely with the HR team;
• Administration of the recruitment and onboarding processes;
• Drafting job ads and posting jobs on internet sites;
• Screening applications and managing candidate correspondence;
• Scheduling interviews;
• Applicant tracking documentation;
• Preparing presentations and reports;
• Supporting all other activities in the HR department.
The ideal candidate should be and have:
• Passionate about HR and human beings;
• Proactive, positive and can-do attitude;
• Attention to details;
• Currently completing an undergraduate or major degree in HR;
• Proficient in their command of the English language;
• MS office with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook;
• Strong organization and prioritization skills.
What we offer:
• 6-month program with an opportunity to be continued with permanent employment after that period;
• 30-hour a week internship commitment with a young, brave, and innovative IT organization;
• Flexible working hours and days in accordance with the candidate’s academic commitments;
• An opportunity to work on the inception, development, and roll-out of key value-adding HR processes.
Should the above be of interest, we are definitely looking forward to hearing from you. Please submit a copy of your CV as well as a cover letter outlining what you believe makes you a suitable candidate for the HR Intern part-time position at UltraPlay. If You can also submit your application in our other channels, such as Jobs.bg.
UltraPlay is a multi-awarded betting provider, founded in 2010, offering a turn-key iGaming platform to online operators worldwide. Assembled by a team of professionals with vast experience in betting product development, operations, eSports, and marketing, UltraPlay is a trusted partner for delivering superior sports betting software and odds products to its customers.