- Take active part in the development process with our front-end team, be the leading figure during conception phase as well as implementation;
- Write standards-compliant and high quality code, including testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms;
- Perform frequent code reviews and give guidance to juniors;
- Optimize applications and improve data manipulation;
- Help team when difficult situations arise, especially ones which may require more than 1 developer to deal with.
- Worked professionally with some of: ReactJS, Vue or any other front-end library/framework;
- Experience with front-end tools like Yarn, Webpack, Babel;
- Experience with Flux architecture (i.e. Redux);
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 with Sass;
- Understanding of responsive design principles;
- Experience with version control (Git).
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net web stack;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge and experience with functional programming concepts such as Higher Order Functions, Function Composition, Pure Functions, Immutability of state.
We can offer in return:
- Flexibility to choose the start of your work day;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Additional days paid leave;
- Sports card, free fruit and drinks and other smaller perks;
- Organized training and conferences participation;
- Additional health insurance;
- Regular sport and team activities;
- Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV using the button below. We would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.