Junior .NET Developer
Currently, we are expanding and we are looking for a junior .NЕТ developer to join our Sofia office. Our team is responsible for the development and improvement of UltraPlay’s betting platform, used as a full technology solution for clients worldwide.
The new team member will be involved in the development of new system components as well as improving current ones in close collaboration with other developers and technical support.
- A minimum of 6 months experience with C# .NET;
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI 2;
- Experience with MSSQL and Entity Framework;
- Knowledge of the React library and Redux is also considered an advantage;
- High level of self-organization;
- Good command of the English language.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a creative out-of-the-box thinker;
- Be an effective team player;
- Be a driven self-learner.
We can offer in return:
- Flexibility to choose the start of your workday;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Additional days paid leave;
- Sports card, free fruit and drinks, and other smaller perks;
- Organized training and conferences participation;
- Additional health insurance;
- Regular sport and team activities;
- Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development.
If you are interested in joining us in the position of a junior .NET developer please send your CV. We would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.