We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Marketing and Sales Department:
The team is dedicated to establishing and consolidating UltraPlay’s brand and key messages to its target audience of online operators and third-party providers globally. On a daily basis, we create new marketing opportunities for generating business by attending the industry’s exhibitions and conferences, promoting our products and services via various offline and online channels, and expanding our community of followers on social media. Along with the HR team, we dedicate our efforts to creating and maintaining an exciting employer branding.
– Craft and design the marketing strategy for the organization in collaboration with the senior management team and oversee its implementation;
– Work closely with the senior management team to make sure UltraPlay is positioned according to its strategic objectives and ensure that the company growth goals are met;
– Manage the Graphic Designer of the company by setting annual Performance review with quarterly goals;
– Lead the day-to-day marketing activities;
– Identify opportunities to increase brand awareness, reach new market segments and expand market share;
– Responsible for the entire process of Press Releases from creation to delivery and monitoring;
– Prepare annual Media plan, negotiating terms with iGaming media channels, and delivering campaigns to them;
– Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns;
– Manage and refine the organization’s website and social media presence;
– Liaise with external partners & agencies and negotiate with conference organizers;
– Promote our brand at major industry-related events;
– Oversee the creation of all marketing assets based on the business’ needs and requirements.
– Manage branded merchandise, planning, sourcing, and distribution;
– Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends, and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary;
– Create and maintain an exciting employer branding together with the HR team.
– B2B Marketing experience on a senior position within the iGaming industry will be considered an advantage;
– Experience required in organizing trade shows, creation of marketing assets, PR, managing corporate websites and buying merchandise;
– Excellent communications and project management skills with the ability to navigate complexities and move quickly;
– Experience running successful offline and online marketing campaigns (branding, and advertising campaigns).
We can offer in return:
– Flexibility to choose the start of your workday;
– Possibility to work from home;
– Additional days paid leave;
– Organized training and conferences participation;
– Additional health insurance;
– Regular sport and team activities;
– Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions about any aspects of the business and its development.
UltraPlay is a multi-awarded betting provider, founded in 2010, offering a turn-key iGaming platform to online operators worldwide. Assembled by a team of professionals with vast experience in betting product development, operations, eSports, and marketing, UltraPlay is a trusted partner for delivering superior sports betting software and odds products to its customers.