UltraPlay is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
The Marketing and Sales Department:
The team is dedicated to establishing and consolidating UltraPlay’s brand and key messages to its target audience of online operators and third-party providers globally. On a daily basis, we create new marketing opportunities for generating business by attending the industry’s exhibitions and conferences, promoting our products and services via various offline and online channels, and expanding our community of followers on social media. Along with the HR team, we dedicate our efforts to creating and maintaining an exciting employer branding.
- Write clear, persuasive, and comprehensive content for websites, brochures, ads, and other promotional materials;
- Brainstorm and come up with branding ideas, advertising material, graphic designs, and website’s updates
- Keep up-to-date the company’s website and third-party directories online
- Create and edit content for the blog and newsletter campaigns;
- Conduct market research and determine the target audience for the company’s business and dedicated marketing campaigns
- Distribute marketing materials;
- Manage Social media channels with creative and eye-catching content;
- Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns, evaluate success and apply strategies for improvement;
- Perform ongoing monitoring;
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative and creative tasks;
- Help marketing team to organize events;
- Excellent level of English language and computer literacy;
- Education or courses in Marketing, PR, Journalism or related;
- At least 1 year of experience in Marketing or related field
- Creative copywriting skills, as well as editing and proofreading skills, are needed;
- Professional experience with the main social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram;
- Interest in eSports and cryptocurrencies is a plus, but not a must;
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment;
- Proactive individual with a positive attitude;
We can offer in return:
- Possibility to mix working remotely and in the office;
- Flexibility to choose start working hours;
- Additional days paid leave;
- Sports card, free fruit and drinks, and other smaller perks;
- Organized training and conferences participation;
- Company events like team building, monthly happy hour, and Christmas party;
- Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development.
If you are interested in applying for the Marketing Specialists job offer at UltraPlay, send us your Cover Letter and CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
UltraPlay is a multi-awarded betting provider, founded in 2010, offering a turn-key iGaming platform to online operators worldwide. Assembled by a team of professionals with vast experience in betting product development, operations, eSports, and marketing, UltraPlay is a trusted partner for delivering superior sports betting software and odds products to its customers.