• Build strong relationships with the international affiliate partners and implement initiatives that create new growth opportunities;
• Identify, recruit, and manage new affiliate partners into the affiliate program which support the brand and acquisition goals;
• Provide a proactive, positive and constructive relationship with the affiliates;
• Provide regular reports on affiliate performance and ROI;
• Develop and grow strong business relationships with affiliates, based on clear performance targets and compensation schemes;
• Negotiate deals and campaigns with publishers to ensure that goals are met within an allocated budget;
• Develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention;
• Assist in developing the global betting affiliate segment of the affiliate program;
• Monitor all affiliate activities to ensure they are compliant and abide by the department’s Term and Conditions;
• Monitor competitive and affiliate industry activity in order to identify new trends, best practices.
• Digital or affiliate marketing experience, preferably in a gambling company, but not a must;
• Good communication skills in English – spoken and written;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workloads;
• Persuasive, goal-oriented and able work well both independently and as part of a team;
• Successful track-record executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets;
• Strong negotiation skills required with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders;
• Work closely with the marketing department in order to ensure synchronized campaigns between internal departments;
• Confidence to liaise with and influence senior management;
• Strong judgment and problem-solving skills;
• Strong analytical/reporting skills;
• Interest in eSports and Sports Betting is an advantage;
• Basic knowledge in cryptocurrencies is an advantage.
We can offer in return:
• Possibility to work from home several days in a month;
• Flexibility to choose start working hours;
• Additional days paid leave;
• Performance bonus scheme;
• Sportscard, free fruit and drinks, and other smaller perks;
• Organized training and conferences participation;
• Company events like team building, monthly happy hour and Christmas party;
• Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV using the button below. We would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.