Assistant Sport Analyst
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Has in-depth knowledge in mainstream sports;
• Has strong numerical and analytical skills;
• Has experience in sports betting (considered an advantage);
• Is proficient in the English Language;
• Is proficient in using standard office tools such as Word and Excel;
• Is willing to work unsocial hours and weekends;
• Has the ability to work under pressure and a problem-solving attitude.
• Create, follow and settle sport events;
• Create special markets for various sport events;
• Work in-line with Customer Support to answer all sports-related questions;
• Prepare sports events to meet company’s standard;
• Operating a proprietary risk management system;
• Tracking and analysing market changes
Should you be a match for the above criteria, please send a brief summary of what makes you a great candidate together with your CV.