Esports Analyst – Remote
We are presently looking for an eSports Analyst to join us on a remote basis.
Key responsibilities of the eSports Analyst:
• Follow eSport professional players and teams
• Watch and analyze competitive eSport tournaments
• Monitor betting markets for all eSport titles
• Create and settle eSport events
Job Requirements of the eSports Analyst:
• In-depth knowledge and interest in eSports, especially CS: GO, Dota 2, League of Legends.
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Self-starter with attention to detail
• Sharp and fast thinking
• Good command of the English language.
• Readiness to work unsocial hours and on weekends
• Previous sports trading experience – an advantage
If you are interested in applying to the position of eSports Analyst Remote, send us your Cover Letter and CV in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
UltraPlay is a multi-awarded betting provider, founded in 2010, offering a turn-key iGaming platform to online operators worldwide. Assembled by a team of professionals with vast experience in betting product development, operations, eSports, and marketing, UltraPlay is a trusted partner for delivering superior sports betting software and odds products to its customers.
Assembled by a team of iGaming professionals with vast experience in betting product development, operations, eSports, and marketing, UltraPlay is a trusted partner for delivering superior sports software and odds products to its customers.