At UltraPlay, we would like to consolidate all corporate marketing, PR and UX/UI activities and are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer.
The graphic designer will take key part in the whole process of the company’s marketing communication and advertising efforts. He/she will be involved in the realization of advertising and PR campaigns. The tasks of the designer will be focused on: creating diverse branding materials like banners, print adds, brochures, social media graphics, icons, visual improvements for landing pages, layouts for websites and applications, video editing. The designer will be also involved in the preparation of corporate presentations, venue branding and the creation of printed materials for exhibitions and events.
• Deliver the highest quality graphic design across all media channels;
• Creating visual solutions for company service presentations;
• Developing creative concepts for integrated advertising campaigns;
• Liaise with colleagues within the marketing team to ensure all marketing messages are clearly and concisely conveyed through the designed content;
• Continually aware of the latest design and technological improvements.
• At least three years of previous experience on a similar position;
• Very good knowledge of web standards;
• A good understanding of corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media, and be able to show an accomplished design portfolio / website;
• experience in the field of UX/UI design;
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, (Adobe After effects will be a strong benefit);
• Knowledge of the technological specifications of pre-press and the press media.
Illustration skills and previous experience in the creation of animated motion graphics will be considered an advantage
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send us your CV and portfolio.