As an IT Project Manager at UltraPlay, you will play a key role in planning, executing, and closing IT projects while ensuring they meet the defined scope, schedule, and budget.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather project requirements;
- Oversee the end-to-end IT development lifecycle of one or more IT projects;
- Monitor and report on project progress;
- Identify and manage project risks and issues;
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget;
- Implement document control policies and documentation templates;
- Drive continuous improvement to the product development process.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience as an IT Project Manager or in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field;
- Strong understanding of IT project management methodologies and tools.
- Advanced knowledge of English (Chinese; Spanish and/or Portuguese will be considered as an advantage);
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Displays a proactive mindset while efficiently organizing and prioritizing tasks.
We can offer in return:
- Flexibility to choose the start of your workday;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Additional days paid leave;
- Sports card, free drinks and other smaller perks;
- Organized training and conference participation;
- Additional health insurance;
- Regular sport and team activities;
- Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV using the button below. We would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.