• Take active part in the development process with our front-end team, be the leading figure during conception phase as well as implementation;
• Write standards-compliant and high quality code, including testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms;
• Perform frequent code reviews and give guidance to juniors;
• Optimize applications and improve data manipulation;
• Help team when difficult situations arise, especially ones which may require more than 1 developer to deal with.
• Worked professionally with some of: Angular, React, Vue or any other front-end library/framework;
• Experience with front-end tools like Yarn, Webpack, Babel;
• HTML5 & CSS3 with Sass;
• Knowledge of Microsoft .Net web stack is a plus;
• Experience with Agile methodologies / Scrum is a plus.