Junior HR Generalist
Currently, we are looking for a Junior HR Generalist to join our Sofia office.
• Prepares monthly payroll in cooperation with outsourced payroll provider
• Communicates with new joiners contractual information and preparation
• Keeps updated staff database and personal records
• Supports talent acquisition specialists and hiring managers in administering the recruitment process
• Responsible for onboarding new joiners to the organization
• Takes part in organization of social activities
• Tracks employees’ attendance and absenteeism records and identifies discrepancies
• In charge of Health and Safety: manages the process, provides new hires with first and periodic instructions, keeps the process clear and compliant with the legislation requirements;
• Handles legal inquiries from employees
• Prepares documents and reports on request
• Supporting all other activities in the HR department.
The ideal candidate should:
• MS Office with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
• Proficient in their command of the English language;
• Experience in a role with similar responsibilities will be considered as an advantage;
• Strong organization and prioritization skills;
• Attention to details;
• Excellent communicator and problem solver
What we offer:
• A working process designed to meet the needs of Generation Y;
• We put you in the driving seat of your career by offering you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and to accomplish complex and challenging tasks which will naturally lead to your personal development;
• Each and every hour of your time dedicated to us will be rewarded;
• Flexibility to choose your working hours;
• Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions to any aspects of the business and its development.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV. We would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.