- Take an active part in the development process within our front-end team;
- Write standards-compliant and high-quality code, including testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms;
- Optimize applications and improve data manipulation.
- Worked professionally with some of React, Vue, or any other front-end library/framework;
- Experience with Flux architecture (i.e. Redux);
- Experience with RESTful Services/APIs;
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3;
- Understanding of responsive design principles;
- Experience with version control (Git).
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET web stack;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Experience with React;
- Experience with front-end tools like Yarn, Webpack, Babel;
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors;
- Experience with Responsive/Mobile Design;
- Experience with Cross-Browser Development;
- Knowledge and experience with functional programming concepts such as Higher Order Functions, Function Composition, Pure Functions, Immutability of state.
We offer in return:
- Flexibility to choose the start of your workday;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Additional days paid leave;
- Sports card, free fruit and drinks, and other smaller perks;
- Organized training and conferences participation;
- Additional health insurance;
- Regular sport and team activities;
- Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV using the button below. We would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.