- Take an active part in the development process within our front-end team;
- Write standards-compliant and high-quality code, including testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms;
- Optimize applications and improve data manipulation.
- Worked professionally with some of React, Vue, or any other front-end library/framework;
- Experience with Flux architecture (i.e. Redux);
- Experience with RESTful Services/APIs;
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3;
- Understanding of responsive design principles;
- Experience with version control (Git).
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET web stack;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Experience with React;
- Experience with front-end tools like Yarn, Webpack, Babel;
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors;
- Experience with Responsive/Mobile Design;
- Experience with Cross-Browser Development;
- Knowledge and experience with functional programming concepts such as Higher Order Functions, Function Composition, Pure Functions, Immutability of state.
We offer in return:
- Flexibility to choose the start of your workday;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Additional days paid leave;
- Sports card, free fruit and drinks, and other smaller perks;
- Organized training and conferences participation;
- Additional health insurance;
- Regular sport and team activities;
- Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development.
UltraPlay is a multi-awarded betting provider, founded in 2010, offering a turn-key platform to online operators worldwide. The company focuses on sports and eSports betting, live betting, white-label, online casino, and blockchain technology.
Assembled by a team of iGaming professionals with vast experience in betting product development, operations, eSports, and marketing, UltraPlay is a trusted partner for delivering superior sports software and odds products to its customers.