Our team is responsible for the development and improvement of UltraPlay’s betting platform, used as a full technology solution for clients worldwide.
Currently, we are expanding and we are looking for an SQL Server Database Administrator.
- Manage MS SQL databases;
- Write complex SQL / T-SQL queries and stored procedures for data retrieval, analysis and reporting;
- Monitor database performance, troubleshoot issues, and implement performance enhancements;
- Implement and maintain data security measures and ensure compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements;
- Identify stored procedures and views that require optimization;
- Participate in the design and development of new features;
- Participate in daily scrum team meetings.
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven experience as an SQL Server DBA or similar role with expertise in SQL databases;
- Experience with medium or bigger-sized databases (at least in the order of 100s of GBs);
- Strong knowledge of database design and optimization;
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL / T-SQL queries and stored procedures;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently;
- Good command of the English language.
We can offer in return:
- Possibility to work from home;
- Additional days paid leave;
- Sports card, free drinks and other smaller perks;
- Organized training and conference participation;
- Additional health insurance;
- Regular sport and team activities;
- Communication transparency. We give you the freedom to express your own opinion and make suggestions on any aspects of the business and its development.
If you are interested in joining us please send your CV using the button below. We would like to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.