UltraPlay debuted in the SEG Awards 2019 shortlists
October 15, 2019
UltraPlay is shortlisted in the Best Overall eSports Service Provider category in the Southern European Gaming Awards (SEG Awards 2019), which takes place during the European Gaming Congress (EGC), in Milan.
The SEG Awards rewards both B2C operators and B2B providers for their commitment in Southern Europe, with categories ranging from customer service to social responsibility, future thinking, and development in all verticals of the industry.
On the 8th of November at Radisson Blu Hotel Milan, delegates will have the opportunity to decide the winners from the 26 categories in a final voting stage.
The company has been awarded so far with 9 accolades from the international industry’s organizations for its success, scalability, and performance of the eSports product:
• Esports Betting Supplier of 2019 from EGR B2B Awards 2019
• Best eSports Service Provider in the Baltics from Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards 2019
• Best Overall Esports Service Provider from Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards 2018 and 2019
• Esports Supplier of the Year from Starlet Awards 2018 and 2019
• Esports Systems and Solutions from BEGExpo Awards 2018
• Best B2B Digital Product Solution from Global Gaming Exhibition, Macao 2018
• Innovative product of the year from Global Tech Summit Awards 2018.