UltraPlay records its 10th industry award
November 12, 2019
UltraPlay has been named the Best Overall eSports Service Provider from the SEG Awards (Southern European Gaming Awards), which were held at the European Gaming Congress, in Milan last week. The winners were announced in the final session of the conference, after the secret vote casted by the attending delegates.
The SEG Awards rewards both B2C operators and B2B providers for their commitment in Southern Europe, with categories ranging from customer service to social responsibility, future thinking, and development in all verticals of the industry.
Dariy Margaritov, Founder of UltraPlay has commented on the company’s milestone: “This is our 10th award received in the past two years. Great work by everyone from UltraPlay and hoping for a prosperous 2020”
UltraPlay is constantly enhancing its overall eSports betting solution. It is now coming with an unprecedented number of 28 titles, as well as 3500 pre-match and 2500+ in-play events monthly, as well as more than 200 markets players can bet on their favorite teams and events.
Over the last few years, UltraPlay has been regularly enhancing its eSports product and live betting model, adding new titles and enlarging the number of markets for all games (Decider Map Played, Correct Score, Map Advantage, and much more). The growing number of online operators using the company’s products and the latest 10th award confirms the UltraPlay’s leadership position as a global B2B eSports betting solutions provider. Among the company’s accolades are also:
- Esports Betting Supplier of 2019 from EGR B2B Awards 2019
- Best eSports Service Provider in the Baltics from Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming Awards 2019
- Best Overall Esports Service Provider from Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards 2018 and 2019
- Esports Supplier of the Year from Starlet Awards 2018 and 2019
- Esports Systems and Solutions from BEGExpo Awards 2018
- Best B2B Digital Product Solution from Global Gaming Exhibition, Macao 2018
- Innovative product of the year from Global Tech Summit Awards 2018.
UltraPlay will present the latest developments of its multiple-times award-winning eSports platform and odds feed, will share extensive knowledge and enhance the online operator’s offerings with its advanced betting solution at BEGE Expo, 20-21 November, at booth 2.12, and SiGMA, 27-29 November, at booth S9.Tags: Awards